Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Harper has arrived!!






Harper was born on Saturday dec 20th at 11:12 am. I was 40 weeks 4 days pregnant. My labor started soon after going to bed on thursday night around 2 am friday morning. It lasted around 31 hours!!
Harper weighed 7 lbs 12 oz at birth. When we left the hospital she was 7 lbs 5 oz. Today was our first pediatrician appt. and she weighed 7.69 so we are headed in the right direction. I am breastfeeding only so her weight is a huge concern to me but i feel optimistic now.

i have never been happier and never been so exhausted! John is taking the whole week off and it is really helpful to have him home.

i am going to try and keep this blog going for my family and friend across the country.

now i am going to go take a nap.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I thought you might be having a baby since you hadn't posted in a few days.